Infonic adds Ian Morley to board of directors
Infonic, a provider of software solutions to the funds of hedge fund industry, has added Ian Morley to its board of directors.
Morley (pictured), a UK-based alternative investment management industry veteran, joins Virginia Gambale, the new chair of the board, and non-company executive director Alexander Aebi.
The board is completed by Infonic company executive directors Tom Furrer, chief executive, and Roman Bargezi, head of engineering.
"I'm delighted to welcome Ian Morley to our board and to have Virginia Gambale take its chair. Virginia is an exceptionally well experienced director of fast growing companies and I look forward to making great strides under her leadership. Ian Morley brings a wealth of experience across the global asset management industry, and Infonic is privileged to be benefiting from his insight and expertise," says Furrer.
Morley holds chairmanships and directorships at several firms, including Corazon Capital, Allenbridge Hedge, and Wentworth Hall, a consulting and private equity company. During his career, Morley served as chief executive of DDO, a fund of hedge fund, and as head of derivatives and quantitative fund management at AIB Govett. Earlier, he was managing director of Rudolf Wolff Fund Management and European director of managed futures at Lehman Brothers.
Gambale is managing partner of Azimuth Partners, an investment and advisory firm she founded in 2003. She has served on over 20 public and private boards as well as several advisory boards in the finance and technology industry. Today, she holds public company board seats on Jet Blue and Piper Jaffray.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location