Cube appoints director of marketing and business development
Cube Capital, a London-based global alternative investment and advisory firm, has appointed Louise van der Vegt as director of marketing and business development.
Van der Vegt joins Cube from Sturgeon Investments, where she was head of investor relations.
Prior to Sturgeon, she was an emerging market debt and high yield specialist at ABN AMRO Asset Management in London. She started her career as an analyst for Roland Berger Consultants in London and later joined Capgemini.
At Cube, van der Vegt will be responsible for all aspects of the firm’s marketing and business development.
The appointment comes as Cube Capital, which has over USD1bn in assets under management, looks to expand investment in the flagship Cube Global Muti-Strategy, a fund of funds with USD320m in AUM; QBridge, an Asian distressed and credit fund; and Cube Asia Real Estate Securities, a new fund launched in 2008 that invests in pan-Asian real estate credit and equity.
Francois Buclez, the chief executive and chief investment officer of Cube Capital, says: “The appointment comes at a critical time for Cube Capital, as we begin actively marketing these three funds. We are delighted to have been able to attract someone of Louise’s calibre and experience to Cube at this important point in our evolution, and we look forward to working with her in the future.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location