Point Nine adds Jeff Kushner to its board of directors
Point Nine, a provider of middle and back office services, has appointed Jeff Kushner as a non-executive member of the board of directors.
Kushner (pictured) is currently chief executive of BlueMountain Europe.
His background includes heading up the managed CDO business and leading the trade execution function covering all traded products at BlueMountain Europe, as well as a variety of trading roles within the structured credit team at ING Financial and Merrill Lynch.
“I am very excited to join the team at Point Nine,” says Kushner. “The experienced team has continued to develop and enhance their product during the most evolutionary period in the history of markets. Point Nine provides an essential product that allows its customers to navigate the complex and evolving world of derivatives processing."
Kushner will support Point Nine’s current initiatives and help with the strategic positioning of the company for future growth.
"I am proud to announce that Jeff has joined our board," says Yannis Matsis, chief executive of Point Nine. “Jeff's experience, background and practical approach will help guide the company to shape and implement its future expansion plans. Jeff is a professional of the highest calibre and reputation. I am grateful and would like to personally thank him for accepting to join Point Nine's board of directors."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location