NYSE Technologies launches ultra-low latency for TSE’s Arrowhead
NYSE Technologies, the commercial technology unit of NYSE Euronext, has launched a super-low latency market data platform specifically designed for the Tokyo Stock Exchange's new Arrowhead trading platform.
As the new equities trading system for the Tokyo market, Arrowhead has been implemented to support increased trading volumes and the performance demands of ultra-fast electronic trading strategies.
"We are very pleased to offer our proven feed handlers for the TSE and its Arrowhead platform. Ten large international clients have successfully deployed and tested the NYSE Technologies market data platform and feed handler suite for their Arrowhead trading environments," says Peter Tierney, senior vice president, NYSE Technologies. "The technology was developed by our engineering team in Asia over the past six months. This team was established in 2009 with an emphasis on working closely with Asia-based markets and clients to ensure the superior speed, reliability and functionality that our feed handlers and middleware have demonstrated in other markets around the world."
TSE's Arrowhead equities trading system went live on 4 January. Coinciding with the launch, NYSE Technologies’ market data platform was deployed at ten major trading firms around Tokyo to provide secure, high-performance feed handling and middleware for the new light, standard and full feeds.
The NYSE Technologies solution deploys with either Local Direct Memory Access or Remote Direct Memory Access middleware and supports data presentation in Japanese or Western book formats. The LDMA-based solution has end-to-end latency of 30 microseconds.
Support for the Arrowhead feeds brings the number of Asia markets available on NYSE Technologies’ platform to 20.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location