HNW launches turnkey alternative investment programme
Investment adviser HNW Alternative Investments has launched its turnkey alternative investment programme, or TAIP, which builds tailored portfolios through registered investment advisers, family offices, broker-dealers, certified public accountants and turnkey asset management programmes.
Its first offering is CustomHedge Portfolio Services, which uses an analytical process to determine client needs and provide customised separately managed accounts to optimise the portfolio using institutional hedge fund managers.
"Our mission at HNW Alternative Investments is to help advisers and qualified investors create more efficient portfolios," says Ed Butowsky (pictured), co-founder of HNW Alternative Investments. "Our turnkey solution is an extension of the adviser's practice; we are their alternative investment 'department.' We target better returns with less volatility, providing complete transparency, ongoing monitoring and monthly valuations. CustomHedge broadens an adviser's level of expertise using alternatives as part of their overall asset allocation strategy."
The firm's CustomHedge offering currently provides access to more than 47 of the top-rated 50 hedge funds in the US, as ranked by Barclays. It enables advisers to outsource alternative investment asset allocation, due diligence, manager selection, portfolio construction and performance reporting. CustomHedge provides advisers with customized analytics on manager performance, investment philosophy, historic correlation and style consistency.
HNW Alternative Investments seeks to help investors potentially raise the Sharpe Ratio on their portfolios. The Sharpe Ratio allows investors to score how much risk they are taking in exchange for the return they expect to receive.
Asset managers will receive training on how to use all aspects of the TAIP to better measure and manage portfolio volatility.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location