NYSE Technologies launches liquidity discovery solution
NYSE Technologies, the commercial technology unit of NYSE Euronext, has launched a new class of indications of interest solution for traders seeking faster liquidity discovery.
Unlike traditional IOI services that limit how buy-side traders can view IOI and advertised trade data, ioinet v2 gives traders the flexibility to create personalised perspectives on this information.
The platform has been built to integrate additional trading analysis data and services from NYSE Technologies and third parties.
With the ability to sort and filter IOI and AT data across a wide range of custom charting techniques and “heat maps”, traders can build, save, and share among their trading desks an unlimited number of personalised liquidity perspectives.
“In today’s highly fragmented markets, we wanted to free traders from the boundaries of traditional IOI services and enable them to seek and find liquidity quickly in ways they haven’t been able to before,” says Bob Moitoso, senior vice president at NYSE Technologies. “With the unique and dynamically updated perspectives traders can generate with this new class of IOI service, we believe our clients will find liquidity they would have otherwise missed, make better trading decisions, and gain a competitive advantage.”
Ioinet’s core functionality includes advanced filtering capabilities that enable the creation of custom watch lists, tickers, and alerts that keep traders informed in real-time on the stocks they are looking to trade. Additionally, ioinet can be accessed through desktop trading tools such as order and execution management systems and market data platforms, allowing for integration within a traders’ workflow.
The global content available in ioinet comes through the NYSE Technologies’ Marketplace, a community of more than 1,000 buy- and sell-side market participants.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund