Thu, 28/01/2010 - 13:12
Yves Perrier, chief executive of asset management firm Amundi, has revealed the new corporate governance structure of the company.
Investment solutions for retail network will provide the networks of the Crédit Agricole and Société Générale groups and other partner networks with a range of investment products and solutions, tailored to the specific needs of each network’s customer base, sales and marketing support.
Institutional investments will provide its institutional clients and distributors with all Amundi’s expertise - fixed income, equities, absolute return and investment solutions - backed up by sales coverage of all countries and customer service.
Support and business development functions, including information systems, operations, human resources, marketing, development and communication, will support the businesses’ development strategies and provide reporting for individual and institutional customers.
Management support, control and regulatory supervision, which includes finance, risk management, legal and audit, will ensure effective risk control and oversight of company management.
The missions of the executive committee, chaired by Perrier (pictured), will be to define the group’s strategy, management and sales policy, and monitor implementation.
The committee members are:
• Xavier Barrois, head of information systems and operations
• Laurent Bertiau, deputy head of the institutional investment division in charge of marketing and development
• Pascal Blanqué, head of the institutional investment division, chief investment officer group
• Patricia Bouchard, chief financial officer
• Bernard Carayon, head of finance, risk and audit
• Jean-François Choiseau, head of human resources
• Bruno Crastes, deputy head of the institutional investment division. In charge of supervising global fixed income, absolute return, and equities
• Fathi Jerfel, head of the investment solutions for retail network division
• Jean-Paul Mazoyer, chief operating officer
• André Pasquié, deputy head of the investment solutions for retail network division
• Alain Pitous, deputy head of the investment solutions for retail network division, deputy chief investment officer and chief executive of S2G
Wed 30/11/2016 - 13:21
Wed 30/11/2016 - 09:48
Tue 29/11/2016 - 13:52
Tue 29/11/2016 - 10:22
Fri 02/12/2016 - 12:37
Fri 02/12/2016 - 10:31
Fri 02/12/2016 - 09:32
Fri 02/12/2016 - 09:07
Fri, 02/Dec/2016 - 12:30
Fri, 02/Dec/2016 - 12:21
Fri, 02/Dec/2016 - 10:12
Fri, 02/Dec/2016 - 09:30
Fri, 02/Dec/2016 - 08:47
Fri, 02/Dec/2016 - 08:43