Otkritie strengthens investment banking team
Russian brokerage Otkritie Securities has appointed two Russia and CIS market figures to its new financing services group team.
Temo Jorbenadze and Dmitry Perman will join the firm’s investment banking financing services group as head and director respectively.
The financing services group will provide the firm’s clients with a broad spectrum of financing solutions, including access to public and private capital markets.
Jorbenadze has extensive experience in the CIS region and Russia. Prior to joining Otkritie, Jorbenadze was a director for investment banking at VTB Capital in London, where he was responsible for the development of the European financial sponsor coverage and corporate finance transactions with a focus on cross-border situations.
Perman has particular experience in corporate finance and investment banking in the Ceemea region, with focus on Russia. Prior to joining Otkritie, he worked as a director at the Moscow-based boutique advisory firm Advance Capital, where he was responsible for coverage of the financial institutions sector in the Russia/CIS region.
Roman Lokhov, chief executive of Otkritie Securities, says: “We are delighted to welcome Temo and Dmitry to Otkritie to join our fast-growing team. They bring a wealth of experience in investment banking and their appointments will add credibility and strength to our recently established Financing Services Group. These appointments provide further evidence of the aggressive growth plans we have as a business, our continued increase of market share and our determination to establish Otkritie at the forefront of the Russian brokerage market.”
Over the last year Otkritie has added more than 50 new Russian and international institutional clients and recruited 12 analysts from brokerages across Russia to join its research team.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location