Henrik Strabo joins Rogge Capital Management
Rogge Capital Management has appointed Henrik Strabo as a portfolio manager and director of global emerging markets.
Founded in 2000, Rogge Capital is an equity hedge fund manager based in Austin, Texas, with over USD200m in assets under management.
Strabo brings nearly two decades of investment experience as an analyst, portfolio manager, and chief investment officer. Most recently, he was the chief investment officer at Clay Finlay, the global equity boutique, from 2006 to 2009.
From 1993 to 2005, he held a number of positions at American Century Investments including chief investment officer, international equities, overseeing a broad range of global and international mandates.
"Working with the team at Rogge Capital is an ideal opportunity for me to apply the insight and skills I have learned over my career. As the economy becomes more global, the investable world is rapidly expanding outside of the US. By concentrating on global emerging markets, I can focus on a key area of growth investing for the coming decades," says Strabo.
Paul Rogge, managing partner and founder of the firm, adds: "I have known Henrik for close to 20 years, and I am particularly pleased he has chosen to join our firm in Austin. His experience in international equity investing will help round out our investment team with the highest caliber of professional."
Strabo will be a managing director at the firm effective immediately.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location