PVE Capital advised assets rise to over USD300m
The assets on which PVE Capital now advises, including the Matrix PVE Global Credit Fund, have increased to over USD300m.
The Matrix PVE Global Credit Fund, a joint venture between PVE Capital and Matrix, was launched on 19 October 2009 and seeks to take advantage of opportunities in global credit markets by trading in a broad range of liquid credit instruments, both long and short.
The team at PVE Capital, investment adviser to the fund, has also grown to six investment professionals with the appointments of Elena Ciampichetti as head of credit research and Judith Newman as research analyst.
Ciampichetti has over 16 years’ experience in credit markets having worked in the City for investment banks. Prior to joining PVE, she spent nine years at Citi as a managing director in fixed income. Before Citi, Ciampichetti worked at Credit Suisse and Merrill Lynch.
Newman has worked as a credit analyst in London for 15 years. She previously worked at Legal & General Investment Management, Julius Baer Asset Management and most recently at Credaris with PVE Capital partners Gennaro Pucci and Christian Evans.
Chris Merry, chief executive of Matrix Group, says: “The tremendous growth in assets is clear recognition of Gennaro’s outstanding long term track record and these significant hires will ensure that the team is well positioned to maintain this record. Elena and Judith will provide the important fundamental support and source pockets of value which arise in the market through this cycle.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location