HedgeMark names Anthony Lombardi head of managed account operations
HedgeMark International, a provider of hedge fund managed account solutions, has appointed Anthony V. Lombardi as head of managed account operations, prime brokerage and trading relationships.
Lombardi brings more than a decade of experience in managed accounts operations and risk management to the firm.
Immediately prior to joining HedgeMark, he was chief operating officer at Switzerland-based Rose & Sky Investments.
Before that, he spent five years with Man Investments as prime brokerage relationship manager – managed accounts platform. In his capacity with Man, Lombardi was responsible for a broad range of functions including due diligence, risk management across prime brokerage, clearing and OTC counterparties, and counter-party relationships across all external managed accounts.
Before joining Man Investments, Lombardi spent more than three years with Bear Stearns Securities as vice president and prime brokerage relationship manager.
“Few people in the industry have as much specific, hands-on operational experience as Tony when it comes to managed accounts,” says Kenneth Phillips, chief executive officer at HedgeMark. “He has been deeply involved in shaping the prime brokerage, financial counter-party and risk management policies for one of the world’s largest and most respected alternative investment management companies, and has overseen the implementation of more than 200 managed accounts across a broad range of strategies. We are delighted to add his experience to the team here at HedgeMark.”
Introduced in 2009, the HedgeMark platform is an independent open-architecture SMA platform offering integrated portfolio construction, fund and aggregate portfolio transparency, enhanced liquidity, and robust risk management.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location