PerTrac links applications with Microsoft Excel
PerTrac Financial Solutions has launched a Microsoft Excel add-in that allows users to interact with major PerTrac applications from within Excel.
PerTrac PowerLink opens new reporting and analysis possibilities for PerTrac clients, while allowing them to easily incorporate PerTrac applications into their existing Excel-centric workflows.
“PerTrac PowerLink bridges the gap between two of the most important software platforms for investment professionals, the PerTrac Suite and Microsoft Excel,” says Gerry Mintz, PerTrac president and chief executive officer. “Users can conveniently pull PerTrac Suite data and statistics into Excel, where they can build custom reports or do whatever calculations they wish, then push the results back into PerTrac applications.”
PerTrac PowerLink installs a new toolbar in Excel that allows users to import data and statistics from the PerTrac Analytical Platform, PerTrac CMS, and PerTrac Portfolio Manager.
Users can also export performance time series data and qualitative data fields from Excel to the PerTrac Analytical Platform.
Users can create a range of custom reports by combining PerTrac Suite data and statistics for multiple funds and benchmarks with colourful auto-generated Excel-native charts and tables.
They can commingle PerTrac data with data from other sources as inputs for their own custom Excel functions, including advanced analytics such as multiple regression and factor analysis.
Users can also pull advanced PerTrac statistics into Excel, including VaR, Modified VaR, ETL (CVaR), Modified ETL (CVaR), Omega, rolling skewness and rolling kurtosis, and generate reports using a library of pre-built PerTrac PowerLink report templates then professionally brand them with Excel’s multiple formatting options for distribution to internal and external clients.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location