Derivix secures investment from J.P. Morgan and S.A.C.
Derivix, a financial services software company, has secured investment from J.P. Morgan and S.A.C. Venture Investments, an affiliate of S.A.C. Capital Advisors.
Derivix’s analytics functionality, broker-neutral execution and portfolio risk platform provides clients with solutions to meet the increasingly competitive challenges of derivatives trading.
The investments follow a year of continued growth by Derivix. In 2009, the company increased its client base, continued its product development and further expanded its partner programme.
The new investments will enable Derivix to enhance its product by powering continued product innovation, expanding its sales and customer support infrastructure, and fuelling its entry into new marketplaces.
"We have been impressed with the speed, accuracy, and simulation functionalities of the Derivix Risk Management Platform. We are looking forward to offering the Derivix platform as part of our integrated client trading solution, ultimately enhancing the clients’ trading decision making process," says Neil McDonald of J.P. Morgan.
Jonathan Weedon (pictured), chief executive and co-founder of Derivix, adds: “These investments are further proof of the strength of our products, people and vision. Derivix is committed to empowering our customers with the most advanced solutions available as we continue to set the bar for innovative software solutions in the derivatives marketplace.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location