Xtrakter launches OTC liquidity service
Xtrakter, the fixed income specialist, has launched an over-the-counter liquidity service called XVOL.
XVOL provides access to a range of liquidity and volume data to assist users in better determining the liquidity of differing OTC fixed income securities.
XVOL offers fund, risk and performance managers the ability to determine the liquidity of differing fixed income securities they may currently hold or be monitoring.
It provides subscribers with the total volume figure for each security traded in the preceding month and a unique flag indicating the level of trading in each listed security within pre-defined bands.
The service is based on the actual level of trading in the previous month and does not include synthetic data.
Yannic Weber, chief executive officer of Xtrakter, says: “Understanding the liquidity of any given instrument has never been more important. In these uncertain times XVOL allows subscribers to gauge the liquidity of an instrument so they can make more informed investment decisions. I would like to thank the members of our user community who have aided the development of the service. I am pleased to state that we already have a number of clients actively using it.”
XVOL is provided in a new flexible delivery format and allows subscribers to slice and dice information as they see fit. Subscribers do not need to take bulk files and can extract the information they require by providing a set of ISINs.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund