Revere forms equity partnership with UK technology firm
Revere Capital Advisors has formed an equity partnership with Statistical Research Laboratory, a UK based technology company focused on providing the asset management industry with greater transparency.
Revere, a New York, London and Singapore based investment group and hedge fund platform, says the purchase reflects its commitment to provide investors with state of the art technology and operational infrastructure.
Nexus is a fully integrated investment platform providing improved investor transparency and ownership of data, allowing institutions to analyse and evaluate all of their holdings together. It provides an independent audit trail of investment activity, communications and regulations and compliance.
Dan Barnett, chief executive of Revere, says: “Revere is delighted to be partnering with SRL, a company that is at the forefront of the institutionalisation of the asset management industry. The partnership allows Revere and our clients to monitor investments on a real time basis as well as respond to the increasing demand of clients requesting a managed account solution.”
Neil Puri, chief executive of SRL, adds: “The Nexus platform is revolutionary in its provision of integrated applications from portfolio management and risk management to due diligence and operations reporting. The shared manager-investor platform ensures that both investors and managers are equipped with the tools necessary to make informed investment decisions using a dedicated neutral, transparent and robust framework to increase operational efficiency. Nexus empowers asset owners and asset allocators to take control of their investments. ”
Revere currently provides capital, advisory expertise, sales and distribution and technology infrastructure to its partner hedge fund managers.
SRL also offers hedge funds a technology platform on which to trade complex, high frequency trading strategies as well as to manage and monitor P&L, risk and back office functions such as reconciliations and corporate actions.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location