Carey Olsen hires four lawyers
Carey Olsen, a law firm in the Channel Islands, has recruited four lawyers.
Oliver Quarmby, Vanessa Moussaieff, Sophia Harrison and David Jones join the firm with experience gained at magic-circle firms in London and top tier firms from across the UK.
Quarmby, who joins the firm’s corporate team as an associate, is a specialist funds lawyer from Laven Legal Services in the City. He began his career in the funds group at Stephenson Harwood before joining the corporate finance team at City broking firm Collins Stewart where he was assistant director of corporate finance.
Jones is credited with developing the insolvency practice of Howes Percival in its East Midlands office after completing his training also with the firm.
Moussaieff has joined the firm as a pension specialist having completed her training at Clifford Chance.
Harrison joins the Guernsey litigation team as a legal assistant. Harrison completed her pupillage with 5 Paper Buildings in London and then moved into private practice with Salans, focusing on banking and finance litigation. Following this she was with Lovells’ litigation department before joining Carey Olsen.
John Greenfield (pictured), managing partner in Guernsey, says: “These appointments reflect the expansion of Carey Olsen’s litigation and corporate groups and will support the increasing demand for legal advice in these areas. We are pleased to welcome our new recruits to Guernsey.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location