Mon, 21/06/2010 - 11:35
Koger, a provider of software and services for the fund administration industry, has launched the next version of NTAS, its transfer agency solution.
NTAS 10.1 introduces a number of enhancements and new features that expand the tools available to the administrator making the fund administration process faster and more automated.
“We are very pleased with the enhancements and new features in NTAS 10.1. Our customisable workflow screens make NTAS even more user-friendly,” says Ras Sipko, chief operating officer. “Introducing integrated real time accounting capabilities of IKAS into NTAS for the first time makes NTAS that much comprehensive in its reach and its linkage with the fund of funds module makes the fund of funds administration process more dynamic and information-rich.”
Enhancements and new features in NTAS 10.1 include:
• Customisable workflow screens that allow users to gather together common tasks on one screen to speed up day-to-day operations.
• IKAS, a new real-time accounting system that allows users to create fund of fund investment portfolios, investment pricing for portfolios and create associated journal entries.
• New fund of fund module that facilitates the linking of external investment funds with funds administered on NTAS.
• An asset allocation module which can create a variety of fund structures with multiple layers, such as master/feeder.
• Enhanced private equity capabilities including creating batch capital call orders which can be created based on percentage of the fund capital or on a specified amount.
Wed 25/05/2016 - 11:43
Mon 16/05/2016 - 13:08
Mon 16/05/2016 - 13:05
Wed 11/05/2016 - 09:37
Tue 24/05/2016 - 09:45
Fri 20/05/2016 - 07:16
Mon, 30/May/2016 - 14:56
Mon, 30/May/2016 - 14:54
Fri, 27/May/2016 - 08:20
Thu, 26/May/2016 - 22:55
Thu, 26/May/2016 - 22:48
Thu, 26/May/2016 - 14:49