Riley Paterson implements Paladyne Portfolio Master
Riley Paterson Investment Management, a Singapore-based hedge fund manager with USD340m of assets under management, has implemented Paladyne Portfolio Master as its fully-hosted front-to-back-office solution.
Paladyne Portfolio Master offers a combination of order management and portfolio management functionality, and may either be installed on-site or delivered via Paladyne's hosting platform, Paladyne ASP.
Riley Paterson uses Paladyne Portfolio Master for order management, compliance, real-time profit and loss monitoring, portfolio management, NAV reporting, and automated reconciliation to its prime brokers.
Additionally, Paladyne Portfolio Master includes out-of-the-box integration with Riley Paterson's direct execution brokers and their preferred execution management system, Bloomberg EMSX.
Paladyne's ASP platform provides Riley Paterson with a fully managed IT service, 24x6 technical and product support, hardware, product upgrades and quality assurance, and mirrored ("hot site") disaster recovery.
"This single relationship with Paladyne provides us with one cost-effective solution that covers our needs from trade capture to reconciliation and reporting, and eliminates the need to have a separate OMS and PMS system, as well as, the necessary IT support for integration and management," says Andrea Sorani, chief operating officer of Riley Paterson. "The unique product functionality, together with the Paladyne ASP delivery model and the outstanding quality of Paladyne's support, has made us very satisfied with our partnership with Paladyne."
"We are delighted to add Riley Paterson to our fast growing client base in the Asia-Pacific region," adds Sameer Shalaby (pictured), chief executive of Paladyne Systems. "Riley Paterson represents continued proof that our combined order management and portfolio management solution delivered as a full-service ASP solution is ideal for this marketplace."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund