Advent launches latest version of Geneva
Advent Software, a provider of software and services for the investment management industry, has launched the latest version of Geneva, its portfolio management and fund accounting solution.
Version 8.0 introduces middle office functionality, integration to counterparties and data providers, and customisable access to real-time data.
Geneva 8.0 simplifies the process of tracking varied investment classes and portfolio management activities across multiple strategies and portfolios.
By making information instantly accessible, it aims to help firms make more timely decisions to maximise performance while reducing operational risk and building investor confidence.
Enhancements to Geneva 8.0 include: real-time dashboards for monitoring counterparty exposure and P&L; trade blotter with support for trade entry and allocations; trade lifecycle management through confirmations, affirmations and settlement; built-in connectivity with internal systems and counterparties, including prime brokerage connectivity and pre-built integration tools to industry standard data platforms like FIX and Omgeo CTM; second generation of Advent's Geneva Advantage, a reconciliation and case management engine.
"At a time when investors are more personally engaged and due diligence efforts are heightened industry wide, leading firms understand that firm-wide access to real-time information is critical to a firm's ability to manage risk and secure investor confidence," says Todd Gottula, senior vice president and general manager, product development, client services and support at Advent. "We've heard clearly from our US and international clients about the importance of these capabilities, and have worked to provide a cutting edge solution for firms of all sizes. Geneva 8.0 is a powerful solution with a lower total cost of ownership and we're thrilled to be taking this huge step forward to extend our market leading position."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund