ITG launches algorithms in Israel, Hungary and Poland
Investment Technology Group, an agency broker and financial technology firm, has launched its range of European algorithms across three new geographies: Israel, Hungary and Poland.
ITG now offers its suite of algorithms across 21 European markets.
The new markets have been added in response to demand from clients with equity flow into Israel, Hungary and Poland who are developing sophisticated automated trading strategies and searching for trading opportunities.
This development coincides with MSCI Barra's announcement that Israel will be re-classified out of its emerging market indices and included in the widely followed MSCI World and MSCI EAFE indices, which took place in May this year.
ITG has tailored its suite of algorithms to reduce market impact, maximise execution quality and improve trading performance across each new market.
ITG's suite of algorithms includes Dynamic Implementation Shortfall, an algorithm specifically designed to reduce the risk of trading stock portfolios, providing unparalleled control over portfolio execution.
Rob Boardman, chief executive of ITG Europe, says: "ITG is focused on providing specialist, tailored algorithms to the broadest base of geographies globally and we're pleased to have expanded our European offering with the addition of three new markets. We believe stocks listed in these markets will increasingly form part of mainstream global funds managed by institutional investors, rather than be confined to specialist emerging market portfolios.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund