Barclays Capital launches Portfolio WebBench Live
Barclays Capital has launched a web-based real-time equities trading analytics application, Portfolio WebBench Live.
Building on Portfolio WebBench, Barclays Capital's execution analytics toolkit for global equity portfolios, Portfolio WebBench Live has been remodelled to provide real-time execution monitoring, more dynamic and customisable content, and session sharing capabilities.
"We believe that Portfolio WebBench Live is a truly unique product, offering clients a web-based tool for real-time execution analysis of their trading" says Brian Pomraning, head of equity analytics applications. "In dynamic markets, execution performance and cost are increasingly important considerations; Portfolio WebBench Live can enhance trading transparency for clients, giving them insights that will allow them to optimize their execution, and pinpoint and react to risk as their transactions unfold."
Portfolio WebBench Live offers real-time performance monitoring of single stock executions, as well as on the portfolio level. Users can evaluate their trading performance against user-defined benchmarks and can analyse slippage decomposition and execution venue breakdowns. Analytical reports are available for download online and live execution monitoring sessions can be shared among users through URL links and dynamic session sharing.
Portfolio WebBench Live can be accessed via Barclays Capital Live, the firm's web-based client portal. Barclays Capital Live has nearly 100 analytical tools, providing clients access to historical market and derived data, yield curves, and quantitative models.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location