Apex Fund Services opens its Luxembourg office
Apex Fund Services, a fund administration business, has opened its Luxembourg office.
Apex will begin providing administration services from Europe's largest fund domicile.
The Luxembourg office opens with ten Ucits and regulated SIF Sicav funds.
In addition to offering services for all types of public and private Luxembourg funds, the Luxembourg office has also been appointed as fund administrator for three fund platforms. These are:
1. Luxembourg Fund Partners Platform for the re-domiciliation of offshore funds, alternative investment fund manager activities and the set-up of non-Ucits vehicles;
2. Amiri Shariah Equities Platform, a plug and play solution for establishing a Luxembourg Shariah compliant fund that allows for long-only or long-short equity strategies; and
3. Global Managers Platform (Ucits compliant) for the re-domiciliation of offshore non-Ucits and for passported alternative investment fund manager activities and non-Ucits vehicles.
Peter Hughes, managing director of Apex Fund Services, says: "The opening of our Luxembourg office with the support of Arendt & Medernach, the leading legal firm in Luxembourg, further underpins Apex's objective of providing un-rivalled levels of fund administration services. Luxembourg re-affirms our commitment of ensuring our clients have access to the world's key financial centres.
"The global reach we have ensures a unique ability to generate NAVs in the same time-zones as our clients around the world, speak to them in their own native languages and operate during the same working week as them. These value added services are what differentiate Apex's 15 international offices.
"Apex's rapid expansion continues and Luxembourg is a key part of our growth plan. Our clients are now able, through Apex, to benefit from having access to Europe's largest fund domicile."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location