Carbon360 launches the Fund Administration Market
Research and consulting firm Carbon360 has launched the Fund Administration Market, a service designed to aid fund managers with the selection of fund administrators.
The free service matches fund managers with the best-qualified administrators for their needs.
It also aims to reduce the cost of search and implementation, and minimise the noise made during a typical selection process.
Upon registration, managers are requested to complete one service worksheet listing their requirements and preferences regarding administration services. The Carbon360 team then identifies the most compatible administrators using their knowledge of the fund administration industry.
All participating administrators, currently numbering over 30, receive the worksheet and respond with a notice of interest if they are interested in the business.
Location, domicile, service offerings, investment strategy concentration and technology are some of the points of match used by Carbon360 to make recommendations to managers.
After the fund managers are presented with Carbon360’s recommendations, they select the few administrators that they wish to meet.
“The Carbon360 Fund Administration Market is a natural extension of Carbon360’s increasing service offering. The team here has been offering advice on outsourcing to self-administered funds, helping new funds find administrators, and helping other funds make a switch for quite some time now,” says Daniel Golyanov, director at Carbon360.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund