Iku Nishino joins GreensLedge Asia as managing director
GreensLedge Capital Markets has formed GreensLedge Asia, Tokyo Branch to expand the firm's business activities in the Asian markets.
Iku Nishino has joined GreensLedge Asia as a managing director and general manager where he will be responsible for providing capital markets advisory solutions and managing transaction executions from the firm's Tokyo office.
Nishino joins from J.P. Morgan Tokyo where he was a managing director and head of fixed income sales overseeing relationships with major institutional accounts.
"We have had great success providing specialised advisory and capital markets solutions to clients seeking unbiased, conflict-free advice," says Brian Zeitlin, managing partner of GreensLedge Capital Markets. "We are delighted to reunite with Iku, a member of my senior management team at J.P. Morgan, as we continue to build our global capabilities at GreensLedge."
Nishino has over 25 years of experience in investment banking. Prior to running fixed income sales at J.P. Morgan in Tokyo, he worked at J.P. Morgan in New York as head of Japan structured credit distribution. In that role, he was responsible for overseeing a team that originated and distributed structured credit transactions including CLOs, CDOs, credit opportunity funds and other alternative products to Japanese investors. Previously, he worked in various sales and trading roles across credit and rates markets.
GreensLedge Capital Markets is a US registered broker-dealer focused on fund placement, term financing and secondary trading activities.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location