Signet Group teams up with Wilshire to launch enhanced risk reporting
The Signet Group, a specialist in absolute return multi-manager investments, has reached an agreement with Wilshire Funds Management, a business unit of Wilshire Associates, to provide an enhanced transparency absolute return portfolio management service to its institutional clients.
Wilshire Funds Management will leverage its existing funds platform and accompanying tools to provide transparent due diligence and risk monitoring support for multi-manager absolute return investment portfolios managed/advised by Signet.
This will include: portfolio risk analysis based on position-level information collected from all underlying funds; measurement and aggregation of portfolio exposures to various risk factors; and investment guidelines compliance at individual manager level.
Signet portfolios selected for initial roll-out are based on two existing products: Signet Global Fixed Income Fund and Signet Emerging Opportunities Fund.
Larry Davanzo, president of Wilshire Associates, says: “We believe that this relationship with Signet will address a vital yet under-served place in alternative asset management where many institutional investors seek additional transparency, oversight and control but lack the necessary infrastructure to manage the process. Our managed alternatives platform of risk and transparency services combined with Signet’s award-winning performance should make a compelling offering to the marketplace.”
Robert Marquardt, founder and chairman of Signet, says: “Our investors will benefit from Wilshire’s ability to provide measurement support for our risk management system based on position-level data, enhanced risk aggregation, and mandate compliance monitoring for the underlying funds in our portfolios, as well as from their exceptional knowledge base and network of manager relationships."
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location