AIS launches web portal for hedge fund document management
AIS Fund Administration has launched AIS IR Manager, a secure document management and investor relations web portal designed expressly for the firm’s hedge fund clients.
AIS Fund Administration provides outsourced middle and back office support and fund administration to the alternative investment industry.
The AIS IR Manager allows managers to post fund documents, newsletters and marketing materials.
IR Manager is hosted by both the hedge fund manager and AIS on a restricted, password protected website.
Financial statements are uploaded directly by AIS to ensure that all information is secure and confidential. Managers are able to authorise their investors and prospects with access to their available information and track how information is being used by activity logs and a secure tracking encryption.
“We’ve seen tremendous demand from our clients for such a platform on two fronts,” says Paul Chain, AIS president. “First, compliance minded CFOs want a way to satisfy regulatory scrutiny, maintain a high level of confidentiality and demonstrate control over the fund’s marketing efforts. Second, managers want an efficient and secure way to distribute newsletters, offering documents, marketing materials and statements to existing and potential investors. IR Manager ensures that only the intended party views the material they are permitted to view. Answering both needs on one platform, controlled by AIS as the third party administrator, provides a valuable solution for our clients.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location