DMS Provides Passport to Europe
Responding to growing market demand for European domiciled investment fund products, and the emergence of Dublin as a centre for alternative investment products, DMS Management Ltd (DMS) has opened a new office in Dublin, Ireland.
Led by Irish resident principals Derek Delaney and Don Ebanks, and leveraging DMS' global fund governance platform, DMS Ireland is ideally positioned to help fund sponsors grow their asset management businesses by establishing UCITS, QIFs, SPVs and other European products to attract European and other international investor clientele.
As residents of Ireland, Delaney and Ebanks are able to serve as directors to a wide range of European vehicles and deliver the level of institutional quality fund governance for which DMS is internationally renowned.
Delaney was formerly Global Product Manager and Head of Business Solutions BNY Mellon (Dublin) where he was responsible for developing and implementing bespoke investment fund solutions ranging from single manager solutions to complex multi-manager platforms. He has extensive knowledge of structuring and operating European fund structures for US, Asian and other international managers entering the European markets for the first time.
Ebanks meanwhile, boasts extensive experience in the financial services sector from multiple perspectives, having served as the Head of Compliance of the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority where he was responsible for developing its compliance framework. He also served as the Head of the Cayman Islands Financial Services Secretariat, reporting directly to the Cabinet of the Cayman Islands, where he was responsible for navigating and negotiating geo-political financial services matters with the United States and European Union. In the private sector, Don was the Managing Director of the Ernst & Young Insolvency and Restructuring practice in the Cayman Islands, and a portfolio manager with Barclays Private Bank.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location