Clopton Capital launches trust deed investments
Clopton Capital has added trust deed investments to their portfolio of lending products and investments. This is part of their alternative investment hedge fund which is currently promoted and does business as CloptonInvestments.com.
Clopton Capital provides SBA loans and is located in Chicago, IL. They primarily focus on commercial mortgages, SBA loans and niche financing mechanisms such as gas station loans and commercial bridge loans. The founder of Clopton Capital is Jake Clopton and this press release is part of Clopton Capital's consistent effort to remain involved with the public, namely their future clients.
Recently Clopton Capital added trust deed investments to their portfolio of lending products and investments. This is part of their alternative investment hedge fund which is currently promoted and does business as CloptonInvestments.com. According to Clopton Capital, trust deed investments are essentially just a way to invest in a bridge loan issued on what is usually commercial property. The loans are secured by the property itself and often these investments are more profitable if the borrower defaults.
Clopton Capital's plan is to promote these new offerings through their network of websites and to their current bridge loan funders. The purpose of offering these investments is to increase the firm's capacity to issue bridge loans without using external capital.
“If we can make money providing the bridge loan and make money originating the capital to fund the loan via trust deed investments then we profit in two ways and help two clients simultaneously. This is a really exciting concept,” says Jake Clopton, the founder of Clopton Capital.
Clopton Capital's future plans involve marketing additional fixed investment and variable investment products along with their commercial lending solutions. The firm is currently working to purchase and develop more websites to meet this goal throughout the coming years.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund