iShares lists ETFs on BATS
BlackRock’s iShares Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) business is to list eight new ETFs on BATS Exchange, marking BATS' first primary listings.
The iShares MSCI Norway Capped Investable Market Index Fund is scheduled to commence trading on BATS Exchange on January 24 and the remaining seven funds will begin trading soon after.
"iShares is one of the leading global providers of exchange-traded products and we are proud to kick off the new year by welcoming their new products to our market. The innovation and leadership that iShares brings to capital markets makes them the perfect partner for our first primary listings," says Joe Ratterman, Chairman and CEO of BATS Global Markets. "iShares' decision to list on BATS underscores the commitment that we are placing on ensuring our market is issuer-focused and concentrates on market quality."
"We're pleased to be the first ETF provider to list products on BATS Exchange and believe it demonstrates our continued commitment to bringing clients the most innovative and highest quality products," says Noel Archard (pictured), Global Head of Product Development & Management for iShares at BlackRock. "We appreciate the partnership and the innovative approach they are bringing to the market."
The iShares funds listing on BATS are based on MSCI indexes and are designed to provide investors an opportunity to access various international markets.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location