CAIS opens Sydney office to meet growing demand for alternative investments
CAIS, a New York-based financial technology company providing an independent, alternative investment platform to the global wealth management industry, is opening an office in Sydney, Australia to better meet client needs and address the growing demand for alternative investments throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Asia Pacific continues to rise as a leading financial centre due to both regional wealth creation and the changing industry landscape. With the mission to service all global centres of wealth management, the CAIS office will deepen its support to existing clients in the region while staying current of key wealth management trends.
"The increase in wealth management in the Asia Pacific region has led to greater demand for alternative investments and the CAIS platform," says CAIS Managing Principal and Head of Asia Pacific Jeremy C Norton. "Our Sydney office will give us on-the-ground presence and clearly demonstrates our growing commitment to our clients and the overall region. We intend to expand the team throughout 2012 and be responsive to the unique opportunities within the region."
Through a secure web-portal, the CAIS end-to-end solution provides access to leading third-party alternative investment products. CAIS provides independent and fully integrated reporting, open architecture custody support and administration, through its partnership with State Street. CAIS additionally provides independent due diligence and oversight through its partnership with Mercer, to deliver an institutional-quality, turnkey alternative investment platform that provides unmatched access, oversight and control.
Norton, a Sydney native and Co-Founder of CAIS, will lead the new office. CAIS currently serves a number of Australian clients, including Evans & Partners, BBY Limited and one of Australia's largest financial institutions. The new CAIS office is located at Governor Phillip Tower in Sydney.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location