Aquila Capital’s Risk Parity 7 Fund hits four-year milestone
Aquila Capital’s AC Risk Parity 7 Fund has reached a four year track record of consistently positive year-on-year returns.
Available as a UCITS fund since the 5 February 2008, the Fund got off to another strong start in 2012, generating a 2.95% return in January 2012.
The AC Risk Parity 7 Fund has been recognised as the largest, and one of the top performing, quantitative funds by the UCITS Alternative Index Blue Chip (“Blue Chip Index”), comprised of 50 of the world’s top UCITS hedge funds currently open for investment. It is the fifth largest Multi Asset UCITS fund in terms of AUM, according to the Absolut Report Alternative UCITS monitor.
Aquila Capital’s Risk Parity strategy, recently assigned an AA fund management rating by Standard & Poor’s Capital IQ Fund Research, offers two levels of volatility, the AC Risk Parity 7 and 12. The combined funds have over USD1.5 billion in AUM following inflows of over USD500 million in 2011 – with close to USD260 million of inflows into the AC Risk Parity 7 Fund.
Roman Rosslenbroich, co-founder and CEO of Aquila Capital says: “We are very pleased to have been able to demonstrate the ability of Aquila Capital’s Risk Parity 7 Fund to deliver consistent positive returns over the last four years. This track record will be crucial in attracting new inflows and provides a compelling proposition for investors seeking steady returns.”
The funds, which apply a unique investment approach that allocates risk across different asset classes, were one of the first absolute return funds in a UCITS format. The AC Risk Parity Fund originally existed in an offshore format and was first launched in 2004. In 2008, it launched as one of the first UCITS III absolute return funds with daily pricing and liquidity.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location