Signia appoints Patel as head of alternative investments
Signia Wealth Limited has appointed Ameet Patel as head of alternative investments. He will be based in the London office and will report to CIO Gautam Batra.
Patel’s role will focus on building Signia’s hedge fund investment proposition as he joins the rapidly expanding investment team at the firm.
Prior to joining Signia Wealth, Patel was a Managing Director at AlphaOne Partners in a similar role investing in hedge funds on behalf of UHNW clients. Before transitioning to the buy-side, he worked for several years as an equity research analyst at Lehman Brothers in the top ranked telecoms team.
Patel began his career in the actuarial profession with Hewitt Associates followed by Watson Wyatt. He holds a BSc in Mathematics and Management, a Diploma in Actuarial Science, a Masters in Finance from London Business School and is a qualified CFA.
Nathalie Dauriac-Stoebe, CEO of Signia Wealth, says: “Ameet has an exceptional track record in managing ultra high net worth client accounts in the hedge fund space. His extensive and varied experience across the alternative investments industry will help us to further develop our capabilities and breadth of expertise in this important area.
“Ameet is the latest in a series of key strategic hires designed to enhance the Signia Wealth offering and exceed client expectations. We have taken great care to hire specialists in all of the major asset classes as well as alternatives such as hedge funds, to ensure that we can tailor our services to the wide range of investment solutions required by ultra high net worth clients.
“Our success and rapid growth to date has been driven by our unique proposition in the wealth management sector and the commitment to offering a bespoke service that offers unrivalled service levels to clients to ensure that returns on their assets are maximised.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund