Prologue Capital adds two mortgage veterans
Prologue Capital, a global/macro investment firm that manages a discretionary fixed income strategy, has recruited Michael Chapey and Noah Estrin.
Chapey, Portfolio Manager, will work from the firm’s Greenwich, CT office and reports to Graham Walsh, founding partner and Chief Investment Officer. Estrin, a Senior Portfolio Manager will also be based in Greenwich and will report to Walsh. Both will focus on trading US Agency mortgages.
“Michael and Noah both have proven track records and will add to the firm’s deep expertise,” says David Lofthouse, CEO.
Chapey’s joins Prologue after spending 15 years as managing director at RBS Greenwich Capital, where he was head trader for the agency mortgage trading desk. During his tenure at Greenwich Capital, Chapey was responsible for making markets for clients, as well as trading and managing the risk of a proprietary trading account. Prior to joining Greenwich Capital, Chapey spent 10 years at Prudential Securities where he became a managing Director and head trader for the agency mortgage trading desk. He has a BS in Business from Providence College.
Estrin rejoins Prologue after moving to Jeffries in 2011 where he was head of mortgage trading. Prior to that, he was co-head of agency mortgage trading at RBS Greenwich, and before that, he worked at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette. He is a CFA, a qualified Actuary and holds a BS in mathematical science and a BA in economics from John Hopkins University.
“Michael and Noah both bring unique skills to our firm and will help us identify opportunities and trends in the mortgage market,” says Walsh.
In addition, the firm announced it has moved to a new, larger office in Greenwich, CT, located at 20 East Elm Street.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund