Black Diamond Capital Management hires Fleischhacker as senior MD, business development
Alternative asset management firm Black Diamond Capital Management has appointed Jean Fleischhacker as Senior Managing Director, Business Development.
Fleischhacker will lead the structuring and marketing for CLOs, other structured products, and mezzanine debt. Fleischhacker will also head new product development and play an instrumental role in strategic development and growth initiatives. She will be based in Black Diamond's Greenwich, Connecticut office, working alongside Michael Moreno, Head of Marketing and Investor Relations and a Principal of Black Diamond.
"Jean is a seasoned and well respected industry veteran with extensive investment, product management and business development experience and we are very enthusiastic about bringing her expertise and leadership to Black Diamond," says Stephen Deckoff, Managing Principal of Black Diamond. "Her experience and counsel leading CLO issuance and other new product development will be invaluable to clients and Black Diamond, and I am excited that she is going to lead this vital, strategic growth area of the firm."
"I am thrilled to be joining a firm that has built an impressive track record of performance and success through multiple market cycles, while maintaining a disciplined approach to asset growth," says Fleischhacker. "I look forward to working with the team to help achieve the firm's long-term goals and continue its tradition of excellence."
Fleischhacker has over twenty five years of experience in the financial services industry, most recently as Managing Director at Babson Capital, heading Global Distribution. Prior to Babson, she was with JP Morgan and previously at Bear, Stearns & Co, where she was a Senior Managing Director, Structured Products. Fleischhacker began her investment career in the fixed income department of Alliance Capital Management (now Alliance Bernstein).
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location