Kinetic Partners and Riskdata launch integrated risk reporting service
Kinetic Partners, a professional services firm to the asset management, investment banking and broking industries, has launched a risk monitoring and reporting platform in partnership with Riskdata, a risk management solutions provider.
The service provides a scalable, transparent, Ucits-compliant, third party solution for administrators, fund management companies and hedge funds to monitor their risk positions.
The new offering combines Kinetic Partners’ expertise in risk management, and risk monitoring requirements with Riskdata’s risk analytics, regulatory-compliant models and cross-asset-class risk data service, which provides a cost effective alternative to an in-house risk system.
The new service will provide all risk management functionalities within one independent platform.
The development of this service is in response to escalating pressure from regulators, who are increasingly concerned about risk monitoring and transparency, resulting in firms needing robust risk and compliance systems. Recent high profile trading losses, such as JP Morgan’s disclosure of a USD5.8bn losing position has reignited the debate on risk oversight and underlined the importance of risk monitoring controls.
Pierre Bourlatchka (pictured), director at Kinetic Partners, says: “Kinetic Partners is delighted to be partnering with Riskdata to provide this comprehensive solution to risk monitoring and transparency. Riskdata has excellent presence in the market and offers a strong support and analytics team.”
Olivier Le Marois, chief executive officer of Riskdata, says: “We are excited to be working with Kinetic Partners to meet the increasing market demand for independent regulatory-compliant risk reporting. Empowering the highly skilled Kinetic Partners team with our scalable risk technology and pre-calculated data service, we are very proud to collaborate on this unique full-service risk-reporting platform, where the process and resources are focused on quality and reliability.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund