Individual investors get first time access to hedge fund data
HedgeChatter.com, an online service that allows everyday investors to make investment decisions based on the latest social media data, has been launched by Atlanta-based Soktino Dynamics.
James Ross, co-founder of HedgeChatter.com, says: "Hedge funds and wealth management brokerage firms have begun implementing social media stock data into their overall trading strategies to capitalise on this lucrative insight. Their results have been staggering. Individual investors also need access to this high level information in order to compete which is exactly what HedgeChatter.com aims to provide.”
A recent poll stated one of the biggest challenges facing investors today is the ability to correctly comprehend the exponential amount of online data being generated on a daily basis. Investors need to be able to instantly conclude what's being said about stocks, who's influencing it, and where the stock price is potentially headed to make a profit.
"As the rapid acceleration of financial chat messages, through social media and other sources continues to expand globally, traders and investors will come to rely on software which provide clarity, understanding, and a leg up on the markets," says Ross.
HedgeChatter.com uses proprietary social media intelligence metrics to roll up all of this online into simple, easy to understand, summarised results. The service helps traders and investors drastically reduce the time it takes to read and digest blog sites, articles, forums, and social media content, from hours to mere seconds.
The service also allows traders to find profitable trades by using the advanced metrics such as the top influencers as ranked by their winning percentage, stock chatter spike meter to see what's hot, overall sentiment of financial chatter, and the manipulation meter to see who is trying to manipulate stock price.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location