AlphaMetrix and Decision Analytics announce product range plans
AlphaMetrix and Decision Analytics have come to an agreement regarding the initial Next Generation single manager product range.
The final manager and strategy selection criteria involve a number of factors with the prime focus on the quality and performance of the track record and strategy specialisation.
Next Generation Ucits funds will be listed on AlphaMetrix alongside managers’ non-Ucits funds and managed account vehicles, providing non-US investors a broader choice of vehicles offered by selected managers.
Discussions with potential partner managers is an ongoing process and includes advanced discussions with managers such as Episteme Capital Partners (CTA), Global Advisors (systematic commodities), Molinero Capital Management (CTA), Northfield Trading (CTA), Reliance Asset Management Singapore (long-biased Indian equities), Rotella Capital Management (TEXO managed futures), and White Oak Global Advisors (L/S event credit).
In addition to single manager funds, Next Generation is in the process of setting-up a specialised multi-manager Ucits, managed by Acatis Investment with manager due diligence provided by AlphaMetrix. The aim is to offer investors exposure to a diversified portfolio comprised of Ucits compliant funds managed by specialised boutiques (Next Generation as well as the existing universe).
“We are excited to be involved in the unique Next Generation Ucits business with the aim of bringing diversification to the Ucits universe and to offer non-US investors, via AlphaMetrix, an opportunity to invest in a range of high quality specialised Ucits,” says Mikus Kins, chief product and business development officer at AlphaMetrix.
Next Generation funds are offered to qualified investors on a private placement basis via a range of single manager and multi-manager funds and customised portfolios.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location