HedgeServ provides Form PF compliance solution to fund managers
HedgeServ, an independent global fund administrator, has added a Form PF (Private Fund) enterprise reporting solution to its service offering.
Designed to help hedge funds, private equity funds and other private fund managers comply with SEC regulatory filing requirements, HedgeServ's solution streamlines the Form PF data gathering process and creates reports that can be electronically filed directly with the SEC.
Form PF is a Dodd-Frank US regulatory filing intended to help the SEC monitor industry-wide systemic risk. The filing requires fund managers to identify, map, verify, normalize, aggregate and store considerable information from a variety of internal and external sources.
Registered investment advisers managing more than USD150m of regulatory assets under management (RAUM) must file on either a quarterly or annual basis. Large Filers, those fund managers with over USD5bn of RAUM, are required to make their initial filings by 29 August 2012.
"We are pleased to include a comprehensive Form PF solution among our highly capable service offering. Our solution has been well-received by our Large Filer clients who have recently completed the process, validating our ability to help fund managers address their complex regulatory challenges," says Justin Nadler, co-founder and president of HedgeServ. "Unlike many administrators that offer incomplete services reliant on legacy systems, spreadsheets, and manual processes, HedgeServ operates an integrated front-to-back office technology platform underpinned by a single database - and so we are able to uniquely meet the industry's need for an institutional-quality Form PF solution."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund