Aquila Capital’s Risk Parity 12 Fund delivers four years of strong performance
Alternative investment company Aquila Capital’s AC Risk Parity 12 Fund has achieved four years of consistently positive year-on-year returns.
The fund has delivered 51.2 per cent since its launch, with annualised returns over the period of 10.9 per cent (AC Risk Parity 12 Fund EUR A, as of 31 August).
According to the latest Absolut Report Alternative Ucits Monitor, the AC Risk Parity 12 Fund ranks seventh in the category “Performance YTD (July) – Multi Asset” with a strong performance of 8.1 per cent as of end of July 2012.
Roman Rosslenbroich (pictured), co-founder and chief executive of Aquila Capital, says: “We are delighted by our AC Risk Parity 12 Fund’s consistent positive year-on-year returns since its inception four years ago. Our successful risk parity strategy, across all volatility levels, has clearly demonstrated its value to investors seeking consistent absolute returns.”
Aquila Capital recently announced the introduction of the AC Risk Parity 17 Fund to extend its existing risk parity offering. The Aquila Capital Risk Parity strategy, one of the first absolute return funds in a Ucits format, now offers three levels of volatility: seven per cent, 12 per cent and 17 per cent.
The AC Risk Parity 7 and 12 Funds have, combined, EUR1.3bn in AUM and have been assigned a Gold Fund Rating by Standard & Poor’s Capital IQ Fund Research. The AC Risk Parity Fund originally existed in an offshore format and was first launched in 2004. In 2008, it launched as one of the first Ucits III absolute return funds with daily pricing and liquidity.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location