Reech AIM Group appoints new sales team
Reech AiM Group, an asset management group specialising in absolute return strategies, has appointed a new sales team as part of its strategy to align its sales and marketing capabilities with broader business objectives.
The new team comprises two sales directors based in London and one sales director based in Singapore, and will be focused on both institutional sales and wholesale distribution. The team will report directly to Christophe Reech (pictured), chief executive of Reech.
Elisabeth Rukerebuka has been appointed as sales director institutional investors for North America, Benelux, France, Switzerland, and Western Africa, and will be based in the firm’s London office. She joins from Guinness Asset Management where she was head of sales and investor relations.
Richard Hooper will join Reech’s London office as sales director wholesale distribution, managing UK and Ireland. He will also cover South African investors, using his numerous contacts in the region. Previously, he was a sales director for SEI Investments’ UK wealth management division.
Andy Chia Song Herng has joined as sales director in the Singapore office, and will be responsible for Asia Pacific institutional investors and wholesale distribution. He has previously worked for Russell Investments and Allianz Global Investors in Singapore.
Christophe Reech says: “We are entering a new phase for Reech after undertaking a thorough reassessment of the Group’s sales and marketing strategy. I am confident that bringing onboard this high calibre group of individuals, with a strong appetite for success, will allow the business to fulfil its full potential of growing assets under management by delivering superior and consistent uncorrelated returns. We are now well positioned to capitalise on our strong platform for growth and to expand our offering into new global markets.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund