SS&C GlobeOp Capital Movement Index up 1.07 per cent in September
Hedge fund flows as measured by the SS&C GlobeOp Capital Movement Index advanced 1.07 per cent in September.
"Solid net flows into hedge funds continued in September, taking the cumulative index to a new high yet again. It is especially interesting to note that outflows are unusually low. Redemptions for the month, and for the last quarter, are the lowest we have seen since the Index began in 2006. Investors are showing continued satisfaction with their hedge fund holdings," says Bill Stone (pictured), chairman and chief executive officer, SS&C Technologies.
The SS&C GlobeOp Capital Movement Index represents the monthly net of hedge fund subscriptions and redemptions administered by SS&C GlobeOp on the GlobeOp platform. This monthly net is divided by the total assets under administration for fund administration clients on the GlobeOp platform.
Cumulatively, the SS&C GlobeOp Capital Movement Index for September 2012 stands at 149.08 points, an increase of 1.07 points over August 2012. The index has advanced 11.93 points over the past 12 months. The next publication date is 10 October.
Published on the eighth business day of each month, the SS&C GlobeOp Capital Movement Index presents a view of investments in hedge funds on the GlobeOp administration platform. Data is based on actual subscriptions and redemptions independently calculated and confirmed from real capital movements, and published only a few business days after they occur. Following the month of its release, the index may be updated for capital movements that occurred after the fifth business day.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location