Oak Hill Advisors adds two managing directors in New York office
Dalia Cohen and Eric Storch have joined Oak Hill Advisors as managing directors.
Cohen (pictured) joined the firm on 1 August as managing director and head of investor relations, a new role within the client coverage group.
Storch joined the firm last week as managing director and has taken on senior responsibilities relating to the firm's business development, client coverage and marketing activities.
Bill Bohnsack, president of OHA, says: "Dalia and Eric have been hired at a time of significant growth in demand for the firm's distressed and performing credit investment capabilities. Dalia brings more than two decades of experience, including senior investor relations and investing roles, to the OHA team. Similarly, Eric has been working directly with institutional investors as a fixed income portfolio manager and alternatives-focused product specialist for more than twenty years. The additions of these outstanding professionals will help us continue to deliver best-in-class investment solutions to our growing roster of clients."
Cohen joins OHA from JLL Partners, where she was head of marketing and client coverage. She was previously a managing director of marketing and investor relations at Trimaran Advisors and chief financial officer of a credit hedge fund managed by Trian Credit Partners. Prior to that, Cohen was a vice president in corporate development for DoubleClick. She started her career at Morgan Stanley in the mergers, acquisitions and restructuring group both in New York and Hong Kong, and subsequently was a research analyst in the global high yield department.
Storch joins OHA from GSO's customised credit strategies group, where he was managing director and co-head of institutional marketing. He also worked at Seix Investment Advisors as head of alternatives and structured products, in addition to his role as a senior investment manager working with the firm's large client and consultant relationships. Before that, Storch was a fixed income portfolio manager at MBIA Asset Management and Kidder Peabody.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund