Palmer Square Capital Management hires industry veteran Emily Colella
Palmer Square Capital Management, an investment management firm that provides portfolios of hedge fund strategies, has appointed Emily Colella as a managing director responsible for business development.
Colella's primary focus will be on expanding Palmer Square's presence within the institutional channel. She will also play a key role in guiding the firm's product development plan.
Colella draws upon her past experience in similar roles, including institutional client service and business development positions at SSI Investment Management, Artisan Partners and Wilshire Associates.
Christopher D Long, president of Palmer Square Capital Management, says: "Emily has a very successful track record of enhancing institutional client relationships, and we are thrilled that she has agreed to join our firm. Emily's deep experience and focus on the institutional channel will be instrumental as we continue to expand upon our recent momentum and growth trajectory."
Palmer Square is part of Montage Investments, a diverse group of institutional investment managers that together manage more than USD10bn for a wide range of investors. Montage supports Palmer Square's distribution efforts through its team of 34 distribution professionals who are located throughout the country. Colella will provide additional product knowledge to the team and clients.
"Emily's extensive experience in the field and her understanding of institutional investor needs will complement Montage's efforts to bring Palmer Square's solutions to investors nationwide," says Gary Henson, chief investment officer of Montage Investments. "We welcome Emily to the team and look forward to leveraging her experience as we further expand Palmer Square's presence across the institutional channel."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location