Edhec-Risk Institute and CFA Institute offer Advances in Equity Portfolio Construction seminar
Edhec-Risk Institute and CFA Institute are reinforcing their executive education partnership (initiated in 2008 with the Advances in Asset Allocation Seminar) by offering the Advances in Equity Portfolio Construction Seminar.
The course aims to provide investment practitioners with the tools to better understand the limits and benefits of different portfolio construction approaches, and to discuss alternative equity index strategies.
The two-day programme is intended for finance practitioners who contribute to the design and implementation of portfolio construction models and is also insightful for investment professionals who analyse or decide on the adoption of appropriate model portfolios or benchmarks for equity investments, or who are interested in customising their strategic equity benchmark.
The event will take place on 20-21 November 2012 in Singapore and on 12-13 February 2013 in London.
The seminar will be conducted by Edhec Business School Professor, Raman Uppal, and Edhec-Risk Institute head of applied research, Doctor Felix Goltz.
Uppal is a specialist in optimal portfolio selection and asset allocation in dynamic environments, valuation of securities in capital markets, risk management, and exchange rates, and he is the co-recipient of the first prize from S&P Indices at the first annual SPIVA Awards.
Goltz’s research focuses on asset allocation and on indexing and passive investments across traditional and alternative investments. He is also co-head of the indices and benchmarking programme conducted by Edhec-Risk Institute.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund