Kinetic Partners hires Kim Frisinger in Hong Kong
Kim Frisinger has been appointed director at Kinetic Partners and will be joining the Hong Kong team to develop the firm’s forensic offering in Asia.
This appointment will further enhance Kinetic Partners’ forensic and disputes practice, making it easier for clients in the region to access the firm’s financial services expertise and broad experience of assisting clients involved in the most complex disputes and investigations.
Frisinger and the forensic team will increase the firm’s ability to serve clients facing difficulties in China and throughout the region. They will work closely with colleagues in the firm’s other offices.
Frisinger joins Kinetic Partners from Control Risks Group in Hong Kong, where he established and led a team that focused on introducing and expanding legal and forensic technologies in Asia.
His career has included more than 20 years’ experience in Hong Kong, as well as work in North America and Europe.
Frisinger says: “Kinetic Partners has a strong and growing presence in Asia with a great reputation for its regulation and compliance consulting services. It already has a considerable forensic and disputes practice in other jurisdictions and I am looking forward to spearheading its expansion and am delighted to be joining the firm as it develops its practice in this dynamic market.”
Nick Matthews, head of forensic and disputes, says: “We are thrilled to be welcoming Kim to our Hong Kong office, given his extensive regional experience in financial services disputes and investigations. He will be a highly valuable addition to the team as we expand our forensic and investigative offering. Our commitment to providing our clients with exemplary advice, delivered by high calibre and industry-respected professionals, remains Kinetic Partners’ top priority.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund