HedgeMark appoints EMEA and Americas heads
Independent hedge fund managed account platform and risk analytics provider HedgeMark, an affiliate of BNY Mellon, has repositioned two of its managing directors to oversee business development efforts in specific regions of the world.
Jean-Francois Crousillat, a managing director at HedgeMark since January 2011, has been named head of business development for the Americas, while James F McKenna III, a managing director since September 2011, has been appointed head of business development for Europe, the Middle East and Asia (EMEA), as well as Asia ex-Japan. Both are new positions.
Crousillat and McKenna will report jointly to Steven Lonsdorf, head of global distribution and president of HedgeMark Securities, and to Kenneth S Phillips, founder and chief executive officer of the firm. Both are based in New York.
"We are experiencing substantial interest in the HedgeMark service models from institutional investors around the world," says Phillips. "As an organisation, we are committed to putting the resources in place that will allow us to best meet the needs and requirements of our clients. Both Jean-Francois and Jim are veterans of the alternative industry and bring unique skill sets to bear for our existing and prospective clients in the Americas and EMEA."
Prior to joining HedgeMark, Crousillat was with Bear Stearns Asset Management and Citigroup Asset Management, including five years as head of hedge fund onboarding at Bear-Measurisk. He has deep experience in the area of hedge fund and enterprise position-level risk analytics. McKenna was with BNY Mellon Alternative Investment Services before joining HedgeMark, and before that was based in Europe with Societe General's Lyxor division.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location