Kinetix hires Mund to run sales and marketing
Kinetix Trading Solutions, a technology solutions provider to capital markets firms, has hired Tim Mund as its global head of sales and marketing.
The Princeton, New Jersey based firm is expanding with focused efforts on revenue growth and branding in order to keep up with customer demand, especially in the area of Dodd-Frank Act compliance for investment banks and hedge funds.
Mund joins the firm with nearly 20 years of technology sales and marketing experience, the last decade of which has been focused on the financial industry. His prior work at Recognia, 29West (now part of Informatica), Solace Systems and MCI/Verizon have produced strong revenue growth and long lasting relationships that he now brings to Kinetix.
"I'm excited to join Kinetix at a time of significant growth for the company,” says Mund. “With the new Wall Street regulations, such as the Dodd-Frank Act and Volker Rule, now being implemented, time is of the essence for our clients. We will help financial firms navigate the complex and changing regulatory environment with a combination of our product components and custom software solutions. I'm looking forward to joining this team of industry veterans."
Kinetix chief executive and co-founder Amit Karande says: "We have experienced a period of demand for our products, the Trade Manager and Opera, for the front and middle office. Tim, with his unique mix of financial services and start-up success, will build our sales team at a critical time for Kinetix. He will also bring our new predictive analytics based product, Pandora, to the market. We welcome Tim to the team."
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund