Xignite powers MoneyChakra iPad app for tracking hedge fund managers
MoneyChakra has launched an iPad app that tracks top hedge fund managers’ actions using the Xignite Market Data Cloud.
MoneyChakra uses data services from Xignite to reveal the portfolios and buy/sell actions for top hedge fund managers, including Warren Buffett, Carl Icahn, George Soros, Bill Ackman and other leading money managers.
The first company to offer an iPad app in this category, MoneyChakra differs from other services that post the actions of hedge fund managers by using Xignite’s web services to clearly and simply display real-time data.
MoneyChakra employs dynamic visualisation that can be understood at a glance.
MoneyChakra also allows users to drill down into data to:
• View top hedge fund managers’ portfolios as soon as they are filed with SEC
• Visualise top hedge fund managers’ buy/sell actions for the quarter
• See patterns across the top hedge fund managers’ portfolios
• Get news and other actions, such as Form 4 and SC 13 filings
• Make watchlists for the stocks you are considering for buying/selling
The MoneyChakra iPad app, with Xignite data, is available as a free download in the iTunes Apple Store.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- Partner events