Orc integrates ultra-low latency deterministic market data feeds from NovaSparks
Orc clients can now use high speed FPGA data feeds from NovaSparks.
Orc conducted extensive research to determine the benefits of FPGA technology and found compelling performance results.
Customers that take advantage of this alliance will experience more predictable speed for market data and overall improved trading performance.
Additionally, since market data is processed on the FPGA appliance, the server CPU is able to offer more processing power to Orc Liquidator, resulting in additional benefits.
“One of the ironies of tight markets and smaller IT budgets is that solutions are actually getting better because providers like Orc and NovaSparks hone in on core competencies and create strong alliances for companion services,” says Adam D. Honoré, research director at Aite Group. “This also creates a much stronger array of choices for clients of both firms.”
Orc clients can adopt this ultra-low latency deterministic market data infrastructure without any modifications to their current algorithms or Orc products.
Market makers and volatility traders are constantly facing technology risks around speed.
“Orc is continuously investing in R&D to ensure clients can adopt the newest technology with 100 per cent compatibility to their current trading algos,” says Joakim Dahlstedt, chief technology officer, Orc. “Our close integration with NovaSparks’ Deterministic Market Data Matrix gives clients an immediate and seamless path to increase their trading performance without any modifications to their current trading programmes.”
“Market data feeds that match the speed of the market, even during market spikes, is crucial for the profitable operations of traders,” says Yves Charles (pictured), chief executive, NovaSparks. “Orc offers the premier trading platform for market makers and we are honoured to help them leverage an ultra-low latency deterministic market data infrastructure.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund