Risk-AI and BarclayHedge launch hedge fund app for iPad
Risk-AI and BarclayHedge have collaborated to produce the first hedge fund risk application for the iPad.
The new application allows users of Risk-AI’s Transparency Analytics software to view data and analysis wherever they can use their iPad.
“This application allows users to quickly research hedge fund managers and review fund information anytime and anywhere, even without Internet connectivity,” says Aleksey Matiychencko, senior partner and chief executive of Risk-AI. “For example, you could do a quick check on the performance of a hedge fund manager you hear at a conference or meet at a networking event. It could also prove useful during due diligence meetings with managers, or when presenting hedge fund information to clients and investors.”
Transparency Analytics software uses the extensive hedge fund performance database compiled by BarclayHedge.
“Our partnership with Risk-AI is helping bring reliable hedge fund data and analysis out into the marketplace, wherever iPad connectivity is available,” says Sol Waksman, founder and president of BarclayHedge. “By combining the extensive hedge fund data collected by BarclayHedge with insightful analysis and mobility, Risk-AI has set a new standard for accessing and evaluating hedge fund manager performance.”
Current paid subscribers to the BarclayHedge database can now monitor risk analysis of 4,991 funds and 1,338 funds of hedge funds via their iPad for an additional USD50 per month.
Risk-AI is currently the only software vendor that provides hedge fund risk analysis software for iOS platform.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location